Just Be

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Long time no talk

Well here I am with bad short-timers syndrome as my last day at this job will be June 17th. So in light of my breaking free, I have installed IM to talk to friends that I have not talked to for a long time. It is funny how fast time goes by. When I don't have IM I don't seem to talk to anyone. We live in such an electronic age and to communicate w/o email or IM is almost a hassle. I can't imagine if we had to go back to hard wire phone and pen and paper. I think people would just never talk. Anyway, having IM back has made me realize how much I miss my friends, and how good it is to talk to them.

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger chksngr said...

Oh, sure....your plain-old-walk-down-the-hall-and-talk-without-any-electronic-assistance-friend is already forgotten. You've moved back to cyber-friends! SIGH!!!

:-)

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger chksngr said...

PS...you are a very bad example to those of us who are trying to follow the rules!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home